Part-time Accounting and Administrative Associate
The Accounting and Administrative Associate will provide accounting and office support to the Finance and Administrative Director. The ideal candidate will bring experience working in a professional business environment with strong time management skills, a team player attitude and be a self-starter. Applicant must have experience in all aspects of accounting and reporting, GAAP knowledge, detailed oriented and strong communication skills.
- Process donations and AR
- Process and manage all AP, 1099’s, credit card reconciliations, etc.
- Prepare and post adjusting and reoccurring journal entries during monthly close
- Preform account reconciliations
- Assist in annual audit and 990
- Maintain accounting & reporting files
- Assist with payroll reporting requirements
- Oversee ordering company supplies
- Other projects as needed
- AA in Accounting preferred
- Strong Quickbooks knowledge/experience
- Intermediate Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with other departments, strong team player
Compensation commensurate with experience. 15-20 hours per week.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume to:
Eugene Symphony Association
Attn: Finance Director
115 West 18th
Eugene, OR 97401