Ticket includes the concert AND the pre- and post-concert festivities! (Except food carts.)
Public Tickets --> Buy here!
SymFest – our outside-the-box concert and cultural celebration – returns by popular demand!
7:30PM Eugene Symphony Concert featuring Time for Three and Siri Vik
The concert itself features the lively genre-bending trio Time for Three. “TF3” plays Bach to Brahms and beyond, and original mash-ups of hits by the Beatles, Kanye West, Katy Perry and more! Plus, one of Eugene’s most beautiful voices, Siri Vik, will make her Eugene Symphony debut with signature songs by Edith Piaf.
Check out Time for Three's hilarious version of a familiar favorite (including an impressive section where two of them play one violin at the same time!):
Before and after the concert
The entire Hult Center will burst with activity – and your concert ticket includes it all! For starters, enjoy beer, wine, and cider tastings with live bluegrass bands. A fleet of food carts will surround the outdoor plaza and beer garden. In Soreng Theater, immerse yourself in multi-cultural performances before the concert and a jazz lounge afterward. And don’t forget your dancing shoes to wrap up the night!
5:30PM Pre-Concert Festivities
In the lobby and The Studio:
- Local beer, wine, and cider tastings by Claim 52, McKenzie Brewing, Ninkasi Brewing, Oakshire Brewing, Sam Bond's Brewing, Atlas Cider, Silvan Ridge Winery, and more!
- Music by local bluegrass bands
- A fleet of food carts, located outside on the concourse between the Hult Center and the Hilton Eugene. Food not included in your SymFest ticket.
- The Hult Plaza will be converted into a Beer Garden where you can enjoy food, drink, sun and lively entertainment.
- An array of multi-cultural arts groups! Lineup to be announced.
Beverages available through Hult Center concessions.
- In the lobby – Live music and dancing!
- Soreng Theater – Jazz lounge by Jazz Station featuring the great music of the American jazz tradition. Lineup to be announced.
Bartók Piano Concerto
Our third Music Director finalist, Francesco Lecce-Chong, takes the podium to conduct an exquisite evening of music including works by Mozart, R. Strauss, Liszt, and Bartok.
In February 2018, we present a special multimedia version of Vivaldi's The Four Seasons in collaboration with Travel Lane County and the McKenzie River Trust featuring public-submitted photos of the McKenzie River throughout the year.