Thank you joining us at Eugene Symphony!
Whether it's your first time attending one of our events (welcome!) or you're a regular, we are so excited for you to attend!
Here are a few things to expect and plan for on concert night:
- What to wear: We do not have a set dress code for attending Eugene Symphony concerts. Our attendees run the full spectrum, from ballgowns to jeans and t-shirts: We just want you to be comfortable as you enjoy the concert.
- When to clap: It can sometimes be hard to know if the orchestra is actually done with a piece or if they're just taking a brief rest between movements (sections of the piece). To clap or not to clap between movements has been debated for centuries. We want you to clap and celebrate the music when you feel inspired to. If that means clapping between movements, we're glad you're enjoying the piece!
- Join us for a pre-concert talk: Before most performances, at 6:30 pm, we offer our Guild Pre-Concert Talk to all attendees, featuring Music Director & Conductor Francesco Lecce-Chong and the evening's special guests. Stay informed of all week-of and night-of events by subscribing to our newsletter.
- How to get to the Hult Center and where to park
- Accessibility at the Hult Center
- Concessions and Coat Check
- Brush up on your Symphony vocabulary
- Keeping our patrons safe and healthy
- Stay in the know by signing up for our bi-weekly enewsletter!
Thank you for joining us! We will see you soon!
The health and safety of Eugene Symphony audience members, musicians, and staff members has been and will always be our top priority. We strongly welcome and encourage patrons who wish to continue wearing masks while attending performances to do so. We want all of our attendees to feel comfortable and accepted in your choice. You take care of you, we'll take care of the music and ensuring that your experience attending a Eugene Symphony concert remains exceptional.
For the most up to date health and safety protocols for Hult Center performances, visit the Hult Center website — or feel free to call the Hult Center Ticket Office at 541-682-5000 Tuesday to Friday from 12:00 to 5:00 pm.