Wed December 8 | 7:30 PM
Winter Dreams Dress Rehearsal
Guest conductor Erina Yashima of the Philadelphia Orchestra lands in Eugene to lead a program that will warm your heart during the cold winter months!TICKETS
December 8, 2021 7:30 PM
Winter Dreams Dress Rehearsal
Walker: Lyric for Strings
Mozart: Violin Concerto No. 4
Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 1, "Winter Dreams"
Check back soon to purchase tickets.
Dress rehearsals are a fascinating way to watch the Symphony at work, and to see how a piece of music is shaped and polished by the conductor and musicians. This event has a capacity limit of 250 seats with physically-distanced seating. More info and tickets are available, HERE or by calling the Hult Center Ticket Office at 541-682-5000.
**IMPORTANT** COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
Proof of vaccination or proof of a negative COVID test, taken within 48 hours of the event, will be required to enter the Hult Center, beginning September 1, 2021 and continuing until further notice. Masks will also be required within the building.
Please be prepared to show your photo I.D. and proof of vaccination or negative COVID test upon arrival.
Thank you joining us at Eugene Symphony! Whether it's your first time attending one of our events (welcome!) or you're a regular, we are so excited for you to attend!
Here are a few things to expect and plan for on concert night:
- What to wear: We do not have a set dress code for attending Eugene Symphony concerts. Our attendees run the full spectrum, from ballgowns to jeans and t-shirts: We just want you to be comfortable as you enjoy the concert.
- When to clap: It can sometimes be hard to know if the orchestra is actually done with a piece or if they're just taking a brief rest between movements (sections of the piece). To clap or not to clap between movements has been debated for centuries. We want you to clap and celebrate the music when you feel inspired to. If that means clapping between movements, we're glad you're enjoying the piece!
- Join us for a pre-concert talk: Before most performances, at 6:30 pm, we offer our Guild Pre-Concert Talk to all attendees, featuring Music Director & Conductor Francesco Lecce-Chong and the evening's special guests. Stay informed of all week-of and night-of events by subscribing to our newsletter.
- How to get to the Hult Center and where to park
- Accessibility at the Hult Center
- Concessions and Coat Check
- Brush up on your Symphony vocabulary
- Keeping our patrons safe and healthy
Thank you for joining us! We will see you soon!
The health and safety of Eugene Symphony audience members, musicians, and staff members has been and will always be our top priority. We strongly welcome and encourage patrons who wish to continue wearing masks while attending performances to do so. We want all of our attendees to feel comfortable and accepted in your choice. You take care of you, we'll take care of the music and ensuring that your experience attending a Eugene Symphony concert remains exceptional.
For the most up to date health and safety protocols for Hult Center performances, visit the Hult Center website — or feel free to call the Hult Center Ticket Office at 541-682-5000 Tuesday to Friday from 12:00 to 5:00 pm.
LOCATION: Hult Center for the Performing Arts