How to create and access your Hult Center Account
- Navigate to the website HultCenter.org
- Click the Account link on the top of the screen. (Circled in red below)
- If you are a first-time customer with the Hult Center, then you should click the big green link that says Create An Account and fill in your information. From here, skip down to #8 for your next step.
- If you have purchased a ticket from the Hult Center before, click the link that says Activate Your Account so that you can obtain a new password.
- Then, put in your email address that is associated with your Hult Center account.
If the Hult Center has an account associated with the email address you entered, you should receive an email within 30 minutes with a link to reset your password.
- Check your inbox and spam folders for an email from the Hult Center (HultCenterTickets@ci.eugene.or.us) and click Reset Password.
- Please enter a password which is at least 6 characters long and includes 1 uppercase letter, 1 number and 1 special character.
- Voila! You are now able to log in using your email address and password.
- On this page you will be able to update your account information in the future.
To view your events and mobile-friendly tickets, please click the Upcoming Events link.
To buy tickets click the Events & Tickets link at the top of the page.
You can always return to your Account by clicking the Account link on the top of the screen.