On-Demand Virtual Concerts
Experience the incredible artistry of the Eugene Symphony at home! Enjoy virtual concerts in high-definition and excellent sound from your TV, computer, tablet, or smartphone. Keep reading to learn how!
A select number of concerts from our 2021/22 Season will be recorded and available for on-demand streaming. The following concerts will be recorded:
The one-week viewing period begins two weeks after the concert date:
- Opening Night & Welcome Back: October 7 at 7:30pm — October 14 at 7:30pm | BUY TICKETS, HERE.
- Orchestra Dance Remix: November 4 at 7:30pm – November 11 at 7:30pm | BUY TICKETS, HERE.
- Brahms and Bartók: December 2 at 7:30pm – December 9 at 7:30pm | BUY TICKETS, HERE.
Patrons may watch the video as many times as they would like within the one-week period.
How to Purchase Tickets:
Tickets are available on the Hult Center’s website at hultcenter.org on a “Pay What You Can” scale, with a minimum amount of $20.
If you have purchased in-person concert tickets for any of these concerts but would like to switch to a virtual ticket, you can do so through the Hult Center Ticket Office at 541-682-5000.
Those who donate $120 or more annually to Eugene Symphony will have access to the virtual concert in the On-Demand portal for one month.
How to Access your Digital Content
There are two different ways to access the video recordings:
- If you purchased virtual tickets through the Hult Center, you will access the video recording through the Hult Center's website. Viewing period: ONE WEEK
- If you are an Eugene Symphony Member that donates $120 or more annually, you have access to our On-Demand portal. These videos will be available on our On-Demand portal. Viewing period: 30 DAYS
Click the "+" next to the method you will be accessing the video for more info.
Public: Hult Center Tickets
Watch the below video to learn how to access your content through the Hult Center's website.
- Login to your Hult Center Account. If you need help with your account, please contact the Hult Center Ticket Office.
- Once logged in, on the left side bar, look for “Digital Content”. Click on the link.
- All of your purchased virtual tickets will be shown here. You can watch the content by clicking the green button: “View Content”. Please note that the content will not be viewable UNTIL the start of the viewing period.
For help with your Hult Center account, call the Hult Center Ticket Office at 541-682-5000, Tues-Fri 12-5pm.
Symphony Member: On-Demand Portal
If you donate $120 or more annually, you have access to our On-Demand portal! Your password was sent to you in your acknowledgement letter for your donation.
If you need help retrieving your password, please contact Eugene Symphony staff at 541.687.9487 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To access the On-Demand portal, go to eugenesymphony.org/on-demand
- Enter your password and click enter. Please note the symbols and capital letters.
- Find the video you want to watch and click the "+" next to it.
- Click play.
- Sit back, and enjoy the show!
Tips to Improve Video Quality & Speed
Here are a few recommendations to help optimize your viewing experience:
- Refresh your browser page.
- Restart your computer.
- Close out of the app, and reopen it.
- Disconnect other devices connected to your network and disable all background applications currently running on your device to increase your connection and computer speed.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
- Try using a different browser (Chrome, Safari, Edge etc).
- Try using a different device.
- Make sure you are not using a VPN.
- Restart your router.
- Restart your device.
- Try using a different network like another WiFi connection, 4G or a Hotspot.
Note: If you close out of the YouTube video during the concert, when you rejoin the video may pick back up in real time (later than when you closed out).