Subscribe to the Symphony
Get the best seats at the best prices, along with the many other subscriber benefits listed below. Click on the '+' signs to expand the content and read all the details. Subscribe today!
Individual tickets range from $25 to $68 for most concerts. $10 tickets are available for students and youth for some concerts. See ticket options for all concerts on the Hult Center's website here. Single tickets will go on sale for all concerts, including special concerts, on August 1 (although you can sign up for our newsletter for exclusive pre-sale offers!).
Compose Your Own Packages | On Sale Now!
Join us for this exciting season with one of our Compose Your Own 5- or 3-Concert packages. Visit the Hult Center website to build your own package or check out our curated packages. Read more about these options for savings and flexibility below.
Save up to 15%
Buy 9 all concerts and save up to 15% compared to buying tickets to one concert at a time.
(Compose Your Own 5- and 3-concert packages available May 30)
Special pricing – special access
You have the first chance to purchase tickets to our Special Concerts: New Year's Eve Celebration on December 31, Family Concert: The Firebird on April 21, 2024, and Star Wars: A New Hope on May 4, 2024. You get access to the lowest Special Concert prices, too.
The best seats at the best prices.
Keep your seats all season and renew them year after year.
If something comes up, exchange your tickets for another Symphonic Series concert for FREE at the ticket office (must request exchange at least 24 hours prior to the concert you'll miss).
Extra tickets, 10% off
Purchase additional tickets to Symphonic Series concerts at a 10% discount.
Summer concert tickets*
You'll have the first opportunity to request tickets to our annual Symphony in the Park concert.
Concert reminders & insider news
Receive email reminders and other inside information.
Group rates available with additional discounts when you buy 5 or more full season subscriptions.
*These benefits only available to full-season subscribers.
Renew your full-season subscription
- Click HERE to renew online.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT RENEWING YOUR SEATS ONLINE — PLEASE READ:
As of July 1, 2020, the Hult Center moved to a new ticketing site. If you have not purchased tickets from the Hult Center since July 1, 2020, you will need to activate your account.
Once you click the link below, you will be taken to a page that prompts you to "log in". Follow the instructions on this FAQ page HERE (skip to step 4).
For help with your account, call the
Hult Center Ticket Office at 541-682-5000.
Call the Hult Center Ticket Office
Visit the Hult Center Ticket Office
- Located at One Eugene Center, Eugene OR, 97401. Open Tuesday – Saturday from noon – 5 pm.
Buy a full-season subscription
While full-season tickets are no longer available for purchase, we encourage you to check out our Compose Your Own 3- and 5-Concert Packages, which have similar discounts and benefits!
Our 2023/24 Season is now on sale!
A-Level: $524 | B-Level: $419 | C-Level: $318 | D-Level: $207 (Limited availability!)
- Click HERE to purchase your full season subscription or renew your current one for the 2023/24 Season!
Call the Hult Center Ticket Office
Visit the Hult Center Ticket Office
- Located at One Eugene Center, Eugene OR, 97401. Open Tuesday – Friday from noon – 5pm.
Compose your own 3- or 5-concert subscription | Available May 30, 2023
Subscribe to 3 or 5 of the season's concerts for flexibility and savings, along with many of the benefits that full-season subscribers receive!
Is a full-season subscription not the right fit for you? Eugene Symphony has Compose Your Own subscription packages that come with many of the same benefits! Choose 5 or 3 Symphonic Series concerts from our upcoming 2023/24 Season for a tailored experience with flexibility and savings that better suit your needs.
Our Compose Your Own 5- and 3-Concert packages do not include our special concerts: New Year’s Eve Celebration on December 31, Family Concert: The Firebird on April 21, 2024, and Star Wars: A New Hope on May 4, 2024. One of the benefits to purchasing a CYO subscription is first access to these concerts at a discounted rate before they go on sale to the public!
CYO Subscription Benefits
- Savings | Buy a 5- or 3-concert CYO subscription and save more than 10% compared to buying tickets one concert at a time.
- Special pricing, special access | You have the first chance to purchase tickets to our Special Concerts: New Year’s Eve Celebration on December 31, Family Concert: The Firebird on April 21, 2024, and Star Wars: A New Hope on May 4, 2024. You get access to the lowest Special Concert prices, too.
- Best seats | The best seats at the best prices, before they go on sale to the public through single ticket sales.
- Ticket exchange | If something comes up, exchange your tickets for another Symphonic Series concert for FREE at the ticket office (must request exchange at least 24 hours prior to the concert you'll miss).
- Extra tickets, 10% off | Purchase additional tickets to Symphonic Series concerts at a 10% discount.
- Concert reminders & insider news | Receive email reminders and other inside information.
For a 5-concert subscription package:
- A-Level: $310
- B-Level: $247
- C-Level: $189
- D-Level: $125
For a 3-concert subscription package:
- A-Level: $189
- B-Level: $151
- C-Level: $117
- D-Level: $99
Having trouble deciding? Check out our recommended 3-concert pairings!
Conductor's Circle Seating and Donation Policy
The Conductor’s Circle is an area of premium seats with unparalleled sightlines in the rear orchestra and mezzanine levels of Silva Concert Hall. Due to demand and popularity, a minimum $1,200 annual donation per household per pair of seats is required. (Limit two seats per household with Conductor’s Circle level gift).
This gift must be pledged or paid prior to (or with) purchase of Conductor’s Circle seats. The gift must be received by or before the calendar year of the subscription season for which the seats are issued. Our season runs from July 1 to June 30.
To make your Conductor’s Circle contribution and secure your premium seats, please contact the Hult Center Ticket Office at 541-682-5000. Contributions can made through the ticket office or Eugene Symphony Development Office at 541-687-9487 x1104.
A First-Timer's Guide
Thank you joining us at Eugene Symphony! Whether it's your first time attending one of our events (welcome!) or you're a regular, we are so excited for you to attend!
Here are a few things to expect and plan for on concert night at the Hult Center:
- What to wear: We do not have a set dress code for attending Eugene Symphony concerts. Our attendees run the full spectrum, from ballgowns to jeans and t-shirts: We just want you to be comfortable as you enjoy the concert.
- When to clap: It can sometimes be hard to know if the orchestra is actually done with a piece or if they're just taking a brief rest between movements (sections of the piece). To clap or not to clap between movements has been debated for centuries. We want you to clap and celebrate the music when you feel inspired to. If that means clapping between movements, we're glad you're enjoying the piece!
- Join us for a pre-concert talk: Before most performances, at 6:30 pm, we offer our Guild Pre-Concert Talk to all attendees, featuring Music Director & Conductor Francesco Lecce-Chong and the evening's special guests. Stay informed of all week-of and night-of events by subscribing to our newsletter.
- How to get to the Hult Center and where to park
- Accessibility at the Hult Center
- Concessions and Coat Check
- Brush up on your Symphony vocabulary
- Keeping our patrons safe and healthy
Thank you for joining us! We will see you soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I renew?
Go online (your renewal is already prepared on your Hult Center account!), call or visit the Hult Center Ticket Office when they're open, or mail in your invoice.
Hult Center Ticket Office Hours:
Monday-Friday, 12 pm-5 pm
Saturday, 12 pm-4 pm
When do seat changes happen?
May 30—still renew now. Once the renewal deadline passes, the Hult Center will process seat change requests in the order they are received.
When are special tickets on sale?
All single tickets, including tickets to special concerts like New Year's Eve, Star Wars: A New Hope, and our annual Family Concert, go on sale to non-subscribers on August 1. But, if you buy a full-season subscription now, you will have access to these incredibly popular concerts when you subscribe! Those who purchase CYO subscription packages starting May 30 will also have access once they subscribe.
Can I subscribe now even if I’m not a current subscriber?
Yes! You can subscribe at any time.